Here’s the deal: BridgeWhiz can give your child a brighter future.
As a parent, you’d do anything to give your child a happy, successful life. Now you have a wonderful opportunity to do just that – through the mind-building challenge, great fun, and competitive excitement of contract bridge.
BridgeWhiz, a program created and developed by the ACBL Educational Foundation, is a FREE, online course designed to teach children in grades 4 through 12 the essentials of a fascinating game whose benefits, intellectual stimulation, and adventure will last a lifetime.
Learning to play bridge will nurture your child’s team and individual competitive spirit. Build social skills. And enhance deductive reasoning and math abilities.
- BridgeWhiz is designed for beginner bridge players, with opportunities for graduates to continue lessons at all skill levels through grade 12.
- Weekly classes are offered at different times in multiple time zones to accommodate busy schedules.
- Our partners include the American Contract Bridge League (ACBL), American Bridge Teachers Association (ABTA), and SharkBridge.
- All teachers are fully vetted, certified bridge teachers with expertise in the SharkBridge teacher console.
- An assistant teacher is assigned to every teacher to assist in digitally monitoring each child's screen to ensure no student falls behind.
- Opportunities to play in youth tournaments locally, nationally, and internationally.
Bridge Enthusiasts Promote Online Classes for Kids
BridgeWhiz is an online program that brings kids together from around the world. Folks in Southwest Virginia are hoping kids join the club.
BridgeWhiz is free to all students with each graduate receiving a free, one-year Junior Membership in the American Contract Bridge League (ACBL). Students are allowed to graduate into more advanced classes throughout their middle and high school years.
Looking for more information? Check out our FAQs page.
Help us grow this program by becoming a BridgeWhiz Ambassador.